The Cha's Organics facility is free of the top 12 allergens, which includes peanuts and tree nuts, as well as celery and sulphites.
We invite you to discover this heirloom Pearl Rice, known as Hangimuttan in Sri Lanka where it is grown. The grains of this traditional rice variety grow hidden within its leaves, earning it the name Hangimuttan which means hide-and-seek in Sinhalese.
Cherished for its delicate, milky taste and high nutritional value, this rare, culinary treasure will bring out the flavour of your savoury and sweet dishes.
Certified organic, cultivated using traditional methods, ethically sourced, and low waste packaging.
- Rise and drain 1 cup of organic heirloom pearl rice
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water and a pinch of salt
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat
- Stir, cover and reduce to low heat
- Simmer 20 minutes until water is absorbed
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork